It seems (prospect) demonstrators or probably curious “tourists” decided to give the Bersih 3.0 rally a run for their money – they started flocking to the Dataran Merdeka early, or rather late at Friday night, as if they’ve not seen DBKL and police before. The scene was quite hillarious as these “tourists” snapping photos of the enforcement officers behind barb wires, as if they are cute little animals inside zoo’s cage. An estimated 3,000 curious people were reported to be at the scene, swelling from 1,000 and 2,000 earlier on. And minutes ago, police buses have arrive, most likely triggered by the unexpected crowds. Good for them – they can clock early for the Over-Time claims (*grin*). Technically, it’s perfectly legal for the people to assembly at the scene as the court order only covers what is within Dataran Merdeka, meaning people can still assembly, chat or even sleep and have barbeque or steamboat outside the area perimeter lockdown by barb wires. It’s absolutely funny that Najib administration sees it fit to deploy such a massive enforcement officers guarding an empty field (Dataran Merdeka) but not about hunting criminals or kidnappers. We’ll try to publish more photos from around the net. In the meantime, please enjoy below photos.
Other Articles That May Interest You …
- Bersih 3.0 Rally – Here’re Your Survival Kits Checklist
- Bersih 3.0 – UMNO Insiders Hope For A Chaos Rally?
- Anwar And Opposition Are Worried – Mahathir Is Back
- Mahathir And His 3M Team Are Worried And Here’s Why
- Best Democracy In The World – Najib Impressed Obama
- Resign Or Snap Election For Najib, Here’re The Reasons
- Yes, PM Najib, You’re in Deep Shit & So Are Your Cronies
- Post-Bersih 2.0 Rally, Here Are The Winners (Photo)
- History Doesn’t Repeat Itself, Stupid People Repeat History