America – Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. While the life of a Manhattan city slicker might be vastly different from someone living in a Minnesota township, the overall picture is still a great place to start. On the other hand, Canada’s a pretty big place – even though the life of a condo dweller in Downtown Montreal might be pretty different from someone living in a Prairie country home, it’s still interesting to take a look at the bigger picture.
In both the United States and Canada, two out of three households own their residence – Cool. However, while there 32.1% Americans own their home without mortgage, 47.3% Canadians did so without mortgage. In another words, 67.9% Americans depend on banks compared to only 56.6% of Canadians.
Besides, Canadians also beat Americans in terms of owners who own bigger houses – 43.4% Canadians own homes with more than 7-rooms compared to 30.5% Americans. Interestingly, only 2% of Canadians live in mobile homes and trailers while a whopping 7% Americans do. Here’s infographics summarizes the difference between American and Canadian Homeowners that you may know know.
Other Articles That May Interest You …
- If Rafidah Was AP Queen, Shahrizat Is Condo Queen
- U.S. Debt – How Much Does Each American Owe?
- Here’re 11 Amazing Hidden Messages On Dollar Bills
- Debts & Deficits – 21 Currencies That Have Gone Bust
- 7 Things That Would Happen If The USA Is Downgraded
- Top 20 Countries With Highest Proportion of Millionaires