×
Menu
Search

Exposed!! – UAE Behind Hacking Of Qatar, Mastermind Saudi Now Reduces Demands



Pin It


Jul 21 2017
Facebook
Twitter
Digg
Pinterest
Linked In

The culprit behind the Saudi-Qatar crisis has been found – the U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates). In what appears to be like a TV-series drama or a plot involving gangs turf war, Abu Dhabi has been exposed as the bad guy who had planted a fake news story that eventually sparked the diplomatic crisis in the Middle East.

 

Senior members of the UAE government had discussed a plan to hack Qatari state media sites on May 23. As per planned, later that day, the official Qatar News Agency (QNA) quoted Qatar’s emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, as criticising US “hostility” towards Iran, describing it as an “Islamic power that cannot be ignored” – and even praised Hamas.

 

Qatari officials had claimed that its agency had been hacked by an “unknown entity” and that the story had “no basis whatsoever”. By then, it was too late and the damage was already done as the fake news was widely reported in the region. The tiny Kingdom of Qatar was seen as a traitor to the world of Sunni Muslims – befriending Shia Iran, the hated rival of Saudi Arabia.

Qatar News Agency Hacked - Building

Shortly after the comments were published – Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt – all announced that they were severing diplomatic ties with Qatar, as well as suspending air, land, and sea travel to and from the country. Subsequently, Yemen, Libya, Mauritius and Maldives also joined the boycott. The blockade attempts to cut Qatar off from the rest of the world.

 

It was a brutal plan – the land border has been sealed, creating a temporary food shortage crisis. Qatari commercial flights were banned and shipping lanes were closed. Fortunately, Iran immediately sent food to help its friend. Turkey, another buddy of Qatar, also sent food, in addition to military assistance as intelligence believed there could be an invasion by Saudi and its allies.

 

Coincidently, the crisis exploded about 2 weeks after President Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia, suggesting everything was pre-planned. Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt accused Qatar of funding terrorism, a laughable accusation considering Saudi is the world’s biggest sponsor of terrorism, not to mention a major supplier of terrorists.

September 11 - 911 Attacks USA - Saudi Arabia Sponsors Funding

But how reliable is the accusation that UAE was behind the evil plan? The revelation came from none other than U.S. Intelligence. The US officials, according to the Washington Post, said they have independent corroboration that the hack was orchestrated by the UAE. What is unclear was whether the UAE carried out the hacks itself or contracted to have them done.

 

The hacks and posting took place on May 24, shortly after President Trump completed a lengthy counter-terrorism meeting with Persian Gulf leaders in neighbouring Saudi Arabia. Of course now that UAE, one of Saudi’s closest and obedient allies, has been caught with its pants down, the Emirates said the Washington Post’s revelation was “false”.

 

In fact, the U.S. Intelligence said its suspicious theory was such that UAE didn’t act alone, but was working hand in glove with Saudi Arabia, Egypt and possibly other nations. Therefore, the actual mastermind could be none other than the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. UAE was just a launching pad to unleash the evil plan against Qatar.

The Gang of Four - Middle East - UAE, Saudi, Egypt, Bahrain

Qatar’s Ministry of Interior say experts now have evidence showing that the cyber-attack on the country’s official media originated from the UAE. The kingdom has also claimed that investigators successfully traced the IP (Internet Protocol) address linked to the hacking to the UAE. Apparently the hackers obtained addresses, passwords and emails of state media staff – using them for the attack.

 

Meanwhile, Egypt, the partner in crime of the Saudi-led bloc, told the UN Security Council on Thursday that Qatar is adopting a “pro-terrorist” policy that violated UN council resolutions, and bitched that it is “shameful” the 15-member body had not held Qatar accountable. The plot backfires spectacularly as Qatar had chosen to ignore the 13 demands from Saudi and its gang members to lift the blockade.

 

Among the demands included cutting diplomatic ties to Tehran entirely, severing all ties with Muslim Brotherhood, ending Turkey’s military presence in Qatar, shutting down the influential satellite channel Al-Jazeera together with all its affiliates and paying an unspecified sum in compensation. But there’s one most humiliating demand.

Al-Jazeera America

Qatar will be audited once a month for the first year, and then once per quarter in the second year after it takes effect. For the following 10 years, Qatar would be monitored annually for compliance. In essence, Saudi wanted to conquer its tiny brother without firing a single shot. Doha might be dumb but Riyadh must be mad to think it could take over Qatar without a fight.

 

Although Qatar is a tiny kingdom, it’s not without its own powerful friends. After Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan swiftly signed a law allowing its troops to be deployed to Qatar, Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus has now called on Saudi Arabia to drop 13 demands it and other Arab states had made of Qatar – saying they represent an infringement on its sovereignty.

 

Mr. Kurtulmus also said Turkey had no plans to shut its military base in Qatar, where a fresh contingent of troops arrived on Wednesday. He also said that Turkey and Qatar were planning to conduct military exercises in coming days and that US forces may join in the exercises, essentially sending a message to Saudi Arabia that its evil plan, whatever it was, has failed fabulously.

Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad and Turkish President Erdogan

From their previous 13-point list of insane demands imposed on neighbouring Qatar, the alliance of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and the UAE has reportedly reduced  the demands to just 6-point – included commitment to combating terrorism, compliance with the Riyadh Agreement of 2013 within the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) and ceasing involvement in the affairs of other states.

 

Humiliated, Saudi’s major demands for Al-Jazeera to be taken off the air, as well as for Qatar to suspend its hosting of a Turkish military base and ties with Iran, have since been abandoned. It is highly likely that the revised demands were prepared as a face-saving solution for the Saudi to befriend Qatar once again when Erdogan visits the kingdom.

 

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is scheduled to visit Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar on July 23-24 as part of efforts to resolve the crisis. And since Turkey would rather go to war to protect Qatar than to close its military base, there’s nothing more Saudi could do to intimidate Qatar. Even the U.S. has to give face to Turkey, the second largest military force in NATO, after the U.S.

Qatar-Saudi Crisis - UAE Behind Hacking

The over 6 week-old trade embargo does not seem to have hurt the Qatari economy too much. With Turkey and Iran solidly behind the kingdom, and with the securing of US$110 billion and US$12 billion weapon sales from Saudi and Qatar respectively, the U.S. is equally enthusiastic to end the Saudi-Qatar crisis. Again, who’s the biggest sucker here?

 

Other Articles That May Interest You …



Pin It
FinanceTwitter SignOff
If you enjoyed this post, what shall you do next? Consider:



Like FinanceTwitter Tweet FinanceTwitter Subscribe Newsletter   Leave Comment Share With Others


Comments

Add your comment now.

Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)(will not be published)